San Antonio, TX 78244
*MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK 1ST OR 2ND SHIFT*
FirstOption WorkForce Solutions is a place where a person's talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Primary responsibilities for this job include, but MAY NOT BE limited to:
- Handling coils with equipment such as coil car, conveyor, carousel and turnstile
- Machine and Heavy equipment operating--overhead crane / training provided
- Starting machine, engaging feed, and observing operation
- Inspecting and measuring slit coil widths and thickness to verify conformance to specifications
- Replacing worn machine accessories such as pads and knives
- Able to learn multiple phases of production process
- Must be flexible to work both 1st and 2nd shifts
- Must want a career and have a steady work history ( be at same job minimum of 2 years)
- Ability to consistently lift (50-100 lbs.), with bending, and pulling
- Able to work in very fast pace environment
- Able to pass criminal background check and drug test
- Experience in a steel processing environment a plus
Must be available to work either a 1st OR 2nd shift. With possible overtime every week
1st Shift work Hours Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 3:00 pm
2nd Shift work Hours: Monday - Friday 2:45 pm - 12.00 pm
$12.00 to $13.00 /hour
High School Diploma GED is required or 3+ years of experience machine operating and production work.
FirstOption WorkForce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption WorkForce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.