FirstOption Workforce Solutions strives to “Help people build better lives!" We are always looking for new team members that possess the same goal. We believe people are the greatest asset in an organization, and we work diligently to create and maintain a strong culture. We adhere to a strict set of Core Values that help us maintain an exceptional culture internally so our employees can focus on and deliver exceptional customer service to our clients.
The Right person is someone that can identify with our Core Values.
- Maintain an urgency of service
- Mean what you say and do it
- Nurture lasting relationships
- Absolutely no BS
- We win last
The Right person will have the following recruiting experience:
- Identify potential applicants through a variety of sources to support a continuous flow of talent.
- Scrutinize resumes to open requisites.
- Compose engaging job postings.
- Recruit potential applicants required to meet the needs of the clients we serve.
- Interview and complete reference checks.
- Execute background checks and drug screens.
- Acknowledge phone, email, & text inquiries from candidates and clients.
- Sustain current information in the ATS.
- See projects through from start to finish.
- Nurture client relationships.
- Employ skill marketing techniques to make high value placements.
- Support all recruiting and office activities.
- Follow company procedures.
- 3 + years of recruiting/staffing experience.
- Experience with MS office suite.
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and learn while developing solutions.
8AM - 5PM
Off 410 and Broadway, near Alamo Heights
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team that is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at our Company, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.