Shipping Clerk/Inventory Lead
San Antonio, TX 78207
Shipping/Receiving Warehouse Inventory Lead
FirstOption Workforce Solutions
San Antonio, TX
A local Downtown Warehouse is looking for an experienced shipping/receiving inventory lead to join their team. This company is looking for someone who can manage all products being receiving or shipped out of the warehouse to company customers. The lead must be able to review and process packing slips, bill of lading, and fill out excel spreadsheets with information. All inventory being collected and accounted for daily and communication between plant manager and Staff CSR Reps is a key aspect to the position. The lead must be able to operate a sit-down forklift consistently without supervision or instruction.
- Must have a minimum of 3-4 years of experience
- Must have long previous job tenure
- Must be looking for long term position at this level of employment
- Must be able to handle packing slips and bills of lading
- Must be computer savvy and capable of operating Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Must be able to work full time and fulfill work schedule without personal issues or other priorities
- Must have great communication skills
- Must have great organizational skills and can consistently create successful organizational methods on their own without guidance with inventory
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen (No theft, assault, or recent felonies)
- Monday - Friday
- Possible situations may extend the shift through 5:30PM
Downtown San Antonio
$15 Per Hour
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Workforce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.