A global automotive supplier that works with the top automobile manufacturers is looking to hire an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist to join their growing team!
This company is a great place to grow and advance at. The amount of time and energy they put in training their employees really shows! They want to make sure every single employee feels validated and want to make sure they are confident in their position before just throwing them in!
Not to mention the BRAND-NEW facility with top notch safety practices, is not only climate controlled but you also get to enjoy the fantastic cafeteria and breakroom areas!
- Evaluate quality assurance methods of suppliers and in-house processes.
- Provide technical direction with suppliers and departments for quality assessment and validate the results.
- Manage suppliers and internal quality corrective actions, monitoring timeliness, as well as overall effectiveness.
- Communicate with customers to understand and analyze customer requirements regarding quality assurance activities.
- Communicate with customers regarding quality information and corrective actions.
- Implement internal quality measures to meet quality objectives.
- Arrange and maintain a working environment by complying with ISO14001, IATF16949, safety guidelines, procedures, and regulations.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and a background check.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in quality department/manufacturing.
- Experience in PPAP requirements and root cause analysis
- Computer skills and working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in a cross-cultural working environment.
- High mechanical aptitude
- Problem-solving mindset, willingness to go see the source of the issue.
Experience as a Quality Engineer or Supplier Quality Engineer at an automotive manufacturer.
- Able to lift up to 30lbs.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to travel as needed
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at our Company, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
#firstoptionworkforcesolutions #buildingbetterlives #hiring #bolotxjobs #supc210 #direct2h #supc210 #qc3700