A local electrical/electronic manufacturing company is seeking Experienced Production Operators to join their awesome team! This position is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn and expand the skill sets they already have alongside the guidance of long-time industry professionals! You will be responsible for assembling mechanical and electro-mechanical boards, parts, hardware, and other door management security products.
This New Braunfels-based company proudly acknowledges the contribution of the enthusiastic and loyal personnel on their team and would love to hire like-minded individuals eager to learn and grow with the company!
- Reads and interprets bill of materials (BOM) and accurately picks materials required for scheduled work orders
- Assembles mechanical and electro-mechanical boards, parts, hardware, and other door management security products using various parts such as electronic components, PC boards, covers, plates, boxes, screws, nuts, and wires
- Operates/uses machines, hand tools, small power tools, voltage meters, and testing equipment to assemble and test products
- Works from samples, sample drawings, blueprints, schematics, as well as written and verbal instructions
- Solders parts and wires to printed circuit boards and completes re-work
- Strips wires, wraps wires, and wires units
- Packages product and prepares for shipping; ensures all packaging is according to workmanship standards
- Determines item identification and stock location
- Stores items in bins, racks, or shelves, according to identifying part numbers
- Collaborates with Quality Auditor to ensure all production output meets work instruction specifications to eliminate product variances, waste, and customer complaints
- Supports cross-training of production staff and new hires
- Not required to operate motorized vehicles or equipment
- Performs any other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or (GED)
- Some experience in a manufacturing/assembly environment (or similar to)
- Minor Soldering experience
- Be willing to work weekend hours, and overtime as required
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull or otherwise move objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or frequently.
- Mechanical aptitude and skills using hand tools, small power tools, and soldering iron
- Must be able to pass background and drug test
- Monday to Thursday – (4-10 hour days) 6:00 am -4:30 pm
- Tuesday to Friday – (4-10 hour days) 6:00 am -4:30 pm
- Monday to Friday – (5-8 hour days) 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Part-Time schedules are also available
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at our Company, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
#firstoptionworkforcesolutions #buildingbetterlives #hiring #nbtxjobs #manu210 #cons210 #temp2hire