A local electrical/electronic manufacturing company is seeking an Product Coordinator to join their team!
Willresponsible for product vision, strategy, profitability, and competitiveness, managing the development, maintenance, and marketability throughout all lifecycle of products. Work closely with engineering, sales, marketing, customer service, and support, ensuring customer satisfaction goals are met. and changes to existing products as required; establishing and administering product implementation timelines; managing special marketing technical projects and creating technical marketing documentation. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Helps develop “How To Order” documents illustrating all options for each product line, coordinating with engineering to ensure configurator matches all supporting documentation.
- Maintains all product configurators, ensuring options, & part allocation is correct.
- Works with Marketing Manager to ensure configurator pricing rules are correct & up to date
- Monitors product implementation timelines & progress updates from engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, while maintaining & matching configurator/pricing options.
- Communicates with customers creating specifications, theory of operations, and other documentation as required for new, custom products and EasyKits.
- Assists with quoted net pricing, especially EasyKits & custom projects.
- Assists Product Manager with developing product vision, strategy & roadmap on all new products & product enhancements
- Helps Product Manager research, market & customer requirements for all products, acting as a customer advocate, articulating the user’s and buyers’ wants and needs.
- Works closely with engineering, manufacturing, quality, and customer service, documenting and updating all phases of the Product Introduction Process - the Concept Validation Process and the same process related to changes to existing products as required.
- Works with Customer Service to create EasyKit specifications, theory of operations & assists in point-to-point wiring schematics /and other support documentation.
- Provides general and technical information related to product development and design.
- Supports Product & Customer Service Manager with training and cross-training
- Helps develop, maintain & analyze key performance indicators, tracking efficiencies and process improvement opportunities.
- Maintains a clean, organized, & safe work area, following safe work practices including PPE.
- Participates in developing short and long-term marketing goals.
- Follows established guidelines and procedures in performing essential job functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Computer software relevant to maintaining product configurator/configurations
- Interact within new ERP system as it pertains to product configurators
- Knowledge of electronic principles, concepts, and testing procedures
- Ability to conduct market research and statistical analysis
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, integrated circuits, computer hardware, and software
- Read & comprehend engineering designs and specifications
- Skill in reading and interpreting installation instructions and troubleshooting electronic and hardware products
- Skill in operating personal computer and other office equipment
- Skill in organizing, compiling, and recording information accurately
- Skills in effectively listening and communicating tactfully verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to create and develop marketing and advertising programs
- Implementation of new ERP system
- Knowledge in the door hardware industry
- Knowledge in building codes, life safety, and commercial security door hardware products preferred.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull or move objects up to 30 pounds.
8 AM – 5 PM
$18-$20/hour depending on experience
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at our Company, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.