A metal manufacturing company is seeking an experienced Process Improvement Specialist.
Are you looking for a local San Antonio company in a great location with solid stability and opportunity for growth and benefits? Do you enjoy expanding your skills in manufacturing and working in a team-building environment? Join this door systems manufacturing company looking for a long-term fit with their staff! Full-time employees can qualify for health benefits and PTO!!
This position is primarily responsible for, but not limited to the following (new responsibilities may be added at the
discretion of the Operations Manager, whom they report to):
- Assist in developing and implementing process improvements to meet manufacturing and shipping goals.
- Identify and manage resources for process improvement projects.
- Assist in planning and executing process improvement projects
- Provide support and guidance to the team when needed.
- Proves consultation on the use of reengineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- Assist in developing process improvement policies and infrastructure
- Optimize or redesign process flows to meet manufacturing or customer requirements
- Maintain and update all process-related documents for reference purposes
- Train resources in process improvement techniques
- Monitor process performance improvement key metrics
- Work with management to define the short-term and long-term objectives and potential gains
- Assist in determining project scope and schedule based on business needs and customer requirements
- 1-3 years of process improvement experience
- 1-3 years of industrial or manufacturing experience
- 1-2 Years of lead, supervisor, or management experience
- Should be able to analyze, interpret, and redesign process functions
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all staff members to execute projects and process implementation
- Must have the ability to train and create necessary tools to implement new processes
- Must be comfortable with a loud, busy, work environment that involves large metal, glass, and electrical materials.
- Drafting or AutoCAD experience is a plus
- Interpret detailed drawings or blueprints is a plus
- Comply with all safety policies
- Be available to run overtime as necessary
- Operate in a high-speed environment
- Operate as a team leader who must lead by example with patience, professionalism, and perseverance
- Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM – 5 PM
- Hours are subject to change based on production demand
- Depending Upon Experience
- 78247 Northeast Central San Antonio
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team that is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at our Company, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
#firstoptionworkforcesolutions #buildingbetterlives #hiring #satxjobs #temp2h #manu210