San Antonio, TX 78264
FirstOption Workforce Solutions
FirstOption WorkForce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption WorkForce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption WorkForce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Provides guidance in troubleshooting paint process including tools, machines, materials and related processes
- Supports department in cross-functional communication between production, engineering, quality, and maintenance to aid in information exchange
- Responsible for the implementation of improvement projects designed to reduce total product cost, improve product quality, and reduce process cycle times in the process
- Coordinates, schedules, tracks, and oversees regular maintenance and servicing of equipment, working collaboratively with the plant engineering and maintenance support group
- Demonstrate effectiveness of material, equipment, or process changes through sound validation activities in compliance with company guidelines
- Establish constant cycles, standardize procedures, and reduce variation between and within set-ups for improvement
- Conduct processing tests to validate the product and document the results
- Ensure that changes will result in an optically and cosmetically acceptable product
- Clean all assigned work areas after completion of the required work, return all tools to proper storage area at the end of the shift and report any malfunctioning equipment to the Paint Engineer
- Must be able to work overtime as needed in accordance with Company Policy
- Operate robotic equipment in accordance to the control plans established in order to satisfy the customer quality standards and delivery schedule
- Develop, implement, verify and document paint parameter settings for all application equipment to maintain the specified quality standards detailed in the control plans of all products
- Complete all maintenance as directed in the total productive maintenance plan to ensure optimum performance of the robotic equipment
- Perform all daily maintenance on electrostatic spray guns and related equipment such as pumps and paint guns, to ensure optimum performance and paint utilization
- Maintain organized daily logs of all preventive maintenance activities, process parameter data and verification records
- Perform Robot PMs, i.e. change spray guns, check motors, air fluid calibrations
- Ability to work with voltmeter, paint applicators test stand, air cap tester, oscilloscope, solder equipment and welder
- Associate degree in a related and technical field of study; Two years of work-related experience may be substituted in lieu of degree. Work experience combined with current schooling towards degree will be considered.
- Must be extremely proficient with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish strongly preferred; Fluent in Japanese is a plus
- Previous automotive finishing and robotic experience is required.
- Mechanical and electrical experience with industrial control is preferred.
- Computer technology and programming skills are preferred.
- Familiarity with the Toyota Production System and /or JOEM work experience is preferred
- JOEM, automotive or technical work, and previous management work experience is required.
- Experience with PLC components and parameters to run automatic high-volume production
- Ability to perform work while standing or walking a minimum of eight (8) hours a day
- Ability to lift up to15 pounds on a frequent basis and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis
- Ability to perform work that is below the knees and above the shoulders on an occasional basis
- Ability to climb stairs and wear a respirator
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with proven ability to give and gain respect to all employees
- Must be available for 10-20% overnight travel
Depends on experience
Compensation and Benefits:
FirstOption WorkForce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption WorkForce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.