An aggregate plant in South San Antonio is seeking a Night Shift Manager to drive continuous improvement and optimization of all production processes. The night shift manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant. Be a part of this growing business to expand and grow your management skills while helping develop a hard-working staff.
This company offers health benefits, paid time off, and potential bonuses!
- Oversee, manage, and direct all maintenance procedures and operations
- Develops plans that help operations run smoothly
- Manage production
- Analyze data and create reports to present to executives regarding the process
- Train new employees in maintenance work processes and procedures
- Create a work environment with safety as a high priority
- Perform evaluations of employees to ensure the quality of work
- Maintain vendor relationships and order new materials as needed
- Oversee work schedules to ensure coverage
- Enforce all health and safety rules and regulations according to state/federal laws and company protocol
- Must have at least 3 years minimum experience required as a manager, lead, or supervisor in the aggregate plant, quarry, or mining industry
- Must be OSHA Certified 10 or 30 previously or currently
- Must pass a criminal background check and Drug Test
- Able to work overtime as needed, including Weekends
- Monday-Saturday (Some Sundays)
- 7 PM-7 AM up to 7 days a week
- $23.00-$27.00 per hour
- Depending on experience
- 78073- Von Ormy location
- Far Southwest side of San Antonio
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team that is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at our Company, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
#night3700 #manu210 #cons210 #temp2h