Are you ready to join a company where there’s no limit to what you can do or how far your career can go? You can become a part of a diverse team where you may progress as fast as you are able!
A Von Ormy-based corrugated box company is looking for a machine maintenance mechanic to join their team. Be a part of a long-standing, stable company with competitive pay. The company will offer consistent hours, opportunities to advance, and immediate potential start!
- Perform duties to install and maintain production machine and equipment
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during service
- Perform mechanical skills including, but not limited to mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, and repair of production machines
- Diagnose problems, replace, or repair parts, test and make adjustments as necessary
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions as necessary
- Troubleshoot and repair motor circuits, which includes simple electrical control circuits
- Follow LOTO Procedures for machines and equipment
- Any other duties assigned
- 3 years of industrial maintenance mechanic experience, including but not limited to: diagnosing and troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, lockout/tagout procedures
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must have good working knowledge or preventative maintenance techniques, work order systems, equipment lubrications standards, and industrial safety standards
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently
- Must have a background in motor mechanics, hydraulics, or pneumatics
- 1st Shift- TBD
- 2nd Shift- TBD
- 3rd shift- 11 PM – 7 AM
- Monday – Friday
- Saturdays when necessary
- $22-$24 per hour, full time
- Potential Overtime – 45-55 hours per week
- Company benefits offered; Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term, Long Term, Life, and AD&D policies. 401k Program, with company match, profit sharing, and plant incentive opportunity after a year of employment. 7-9 days Paid Holidays, 5 days Sick time
- Von Ormy, Texas – Far Southwest of San Antonio
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team that is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at our Company, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
#firstoptionworkforcesolutions #buildingbetterlives #hiring #satxjobs #manu210 #temp2h #night3700