Machine Operator in Food Manufacturing - Boerne
Boerne, TX 78006
Machine Operations Specialist in Boerne, TX
FirstOption Workforce Solutions
San Antonio, TX
Are you seeking competitive pay?
Are you seeking a stable, secure long term career?
Are you seeking a job where you and your efforts are appreciated and respected?
About the Job:
A food manufacturing company that focuses on curating, blending, and packaging is seeking a line operator to join their fantastic team of employees! This position offers an opportunity for a pay raise after only 30 days! Job responsibilities include:
- Daily operation of the packing and labeling machines, including developing an expert knowledge in their mechanisms and in their operation.
- Ensuring the quantity of the product received from bulk storage matches the traveler’s report (the amount of product required for the production work order matches the amount of the product delivered to the packaging work area).
- Loading product into the machine.
- Observing the machine during production to make sure that the product is being processed through the machine effectively and efficiently.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be punctual and dependable
- Must be able to work with and manage other personnel
- Basic understanding of machinery
- Able to perform basic mathematics operations
- Must be able to comply with all safety and cleanliness requirements.
- Maintenance managerial experience is a plus!
Monday - Friday, 6:00pm - 6:00am (or later);
Saturdays are mandatory during the peak periods and overtime is guaranteed/mandatory.
Boerne, TX 78006
$12 - 15 per hour DOE
Compensation and Benefits:
FirstOption Workforce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.