Injection Molding Setter Wanted
San Antonio, TX 78226
Injection Mold Operator
FirstOption Workforce Solutions, San Antonio, TX
A manufacturing company on the southeast side of town is looking to add a fantastic Mold Operator to their team!
Primary Responsibilities include, but MAY NOT BE limited to:
- Attending mold breakdowns to identify the root cause and solve the problem.
- Using precision measurement instruments such as micrometer, gauges, Vernier caliper and 2D instruments to check the tools dimension.
- Monitoring the tools used on the manufacturing line to ensure efficient run rates and identify necessary repairs or possible improvement.
- Planning, reviewing and executing the daily production schedule.
- Maintaining clean and safe environment by following 5S requirements.
- Maintaining close working relationships with quality personnel and recommending adjustments in processes and methods to accommodate inspection results.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Work experience in mold maintenance and production
- Knowledge of injection mold assembly and disassembly
- Knowledge of basic machines including grinding machines, milling machines, etc.
- Must be able to stand, bend, stoop, lift 20 – 50 pounds
- 1-2 years of CNC experience (preferred)
SW San Antonio near Brook City Base
8:00am - 8:30pm
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Workforce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.