Injection Molding Setter - SW San Antonio
San Antonio, TX 78226
Injection Mold Operator
FirstOption Workforce Solutions, San Antonio, TX
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Manufacturing Company on the Southeast side of town is looking to add a Mold Operator to the Team.
Primary Responsibilities include, but MAY NOT BE limited to:
- Working experience in mold maintenance and production.
- Knowledge on basic machines like Grinding machine, milling machine etc.
- Attending mold breakdowns to identify the root cause and solve the problem.
- Knowledge in injection mold assembly and disassembly.
- Using precision measurement instruments such as micrometer, gauges, Vernier caliper and 2D instruments to check the tools dimension.
- Monitoring the tools used on the manufacturing line to ensure efficient run rates and identify necessary repairs or possible improvement.
- Plan, review and execute daily production schedule.
- Maintain clean and safe environment following 5S requirements.
- Maintain close working relationship with quality personnel and recommends adjustments in process and methods to accommodate inspection results.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
Job Shift: 8am-8:30pm
Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check.
1-2 years of CNC experience preferred.
Must be able to stand, bend, stoop, lift 20 – 50 pounds.
Job Location: SW San Antonio near Brook City Base
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Workforce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.