A local hardware company, that was started in the heart of San Antonio over 80 years ago, is looking to add responsible and positive people to their team of installers. Work with a reputable company that has a people-first mentality! This great, homegrown company offers benefits and paid holidays once you go perm!
Not only is this a great company to work for because of their hours, job security, and compensation, but you will also be helping communities and schools all over install newer and more secure door systems. If you are ready to play a role in keeping Texas safer, this may be the job for you!
- Installation of doors, frames, and hardware
- Perform accurate field measurements
- Work & install the hollow metal product
- Perform general maintenance of machinery & tools used in warehouse and field
- Manage customer service requests promptly and resolve issues quickly.
- Any other tasks assigned
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- A clean criminal background check is required; projects can be located at school campuses and military bases.
- Must be able to pass a tape measure assessment
- Must be punctual and have a positive team-oriented attitude
- Basic carpentry experience preferred but not required
- $15-$17/hour depending on experience
- Company headquarters is in the north central area of San Antonio, 78217.
- Projects are performed all over San Antonio and sometimes outside of San Antonio
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team that is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at our Company, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
#firstoptionworkforcesolutions #buildingbetterlives #hiring #cons210 #satxjobs #temp2h