Field Service Technician (Car Wash Equipment)
FirstOption WorkForce Solutions
San Antonio, TX
FirstOption WorkForce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption WorkForce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption WorkForce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
JOB TITLE: Field Service Technician (Car Wash Equipment)
Candidate will be responding to service requests from customers for repairs on their car wash equipment. Candidate will also assist in the installation of all types of car wash equipment and support equipment.
- Clean driving record with no more than (1) moving violation within the past 5 years
- Clean background check (eligible to obtain military base access)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to comprehend and interpret equipment manuals and installation instructions.
- Ability to organize and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to intermittently and repeatedly bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist and perform repetitive motions. Ability to grasp, push, pull or do find manipulations, climb ladders and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Able to work in various weather conditions
- Computer knowledge/experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshooting and repairing electrical, mechanical and plumbing problems on vehicle wash equipment.
Including high pressure water systems, motors, control systems and PLCs.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Delivering parts and supplies to customers
- Diagnose and repair low voltage controls
- Completing work orders, daily time logs and weekly time sheets
- Other job related duties as assigned
- Answers telecommunication systems – transferring calls, responding to inquiries, and/or taking messages.
- Orients, trains, and offers assistance to new clerical employees
- Uses equipment such as a computer terminal, printer, telephone, photocopier, fax machine, and other office equipment.
- Performs other related clerical duties.
- Proficient in Word & Excel
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to communicate professionally (written and oral)
SHIFT: 8AM-5PM Mon-Fri
PAY RATE: $22-$24 p/h
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Workforce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.