An aggregate plant in South San Antonio is seeking Excavator/Track Hoe Operator to join their growing team. This position is not for the faint at heart, it is hot, dirty and hard work but if you are used to that type of work environment and enjoy overtime paychecks with 80 or so hours on them then this is the job for you!
- Excavates trenches from mainlines such as water, sanitary sewer, and storm sewer
- Pulls trench boxes as necessary
- Operates equipment in compliance with company safety policies and OSHA procedures
- Ensures company equipment is maintained and in good running condition by greasing and checking fluids
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of underground utilities
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required to complete the job
- Must pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Must be able to start asap
- 3 to 4 years of excavator experience required to qualify
- Hard hat required for heavy equipment
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as required
- Punctuality and dependability are required
- Previous experience operating a track hoe is required
- Applicants should possess knowledge of underground utility installation, excavation regulations, and pipeline safety
- Maintain all tools required for operating a track hoe
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must have the initiative, ability, and willingness to perform and assist with other job positions for job completion as requested
- Monday-Saturday (Some Sundays)
- 1st shift – 7:00 AM-7:00 PM
- 2nd shift – 7:00 PM-7:00 AM
- TONS OF OVERTIME!!
- 78073- Von Ormy location
- Far Southwest side of San Antonio
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at our Company, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
#firstoptionworkforcesolutions #buildingbetterlives #hiring #temp2h #satxjob #cons210 #spanish3700