APPLY TODAY, START TOMORROW!!
Personas que hablan español están bienvenidos a llenar solicitudde trabajo!
A Toyota supplier here in town is looking for eager and amazing folks to perform basic production and warehouse work, who are ready to start yesterday! They are more than willing to train anyone with a positive, go-getter attitude; this makes it a great opportunity to grow your skills and experience. This company offers great benefits, PTO, and much more once going permanent with them!
During orientation, you will be assigned to one of the following departments depending on your experience and company needs: Machine Operator, Assembly, Warehouse, Quality, and Paint - entry-level.
- The company will teach individuals how to operate machines, quality check the parts, and stack the product.
- Collect parts, and actively load material from different departments.
- Collect parts by hand while loading them into company carriers then send them out to be delivered to the main plant facility.
- Some team members may be asked to learn how to operate sit-down forklifts and Tugger carts.
- Any other tasks assigned.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and car insurance for your vehicle to pass Toyota plant security; if you plan to have a friend or family member take you to/from work, they must have a license and insurance. A security pass will be given to you upon completing orientation.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Must be able to work in a loud, busy, fast paced industrial environment
- Must be able to work long shifts (10-12 shifts depending on varying workload)
- Must be able to stand, crouch, bend your body, lift, and move material consistently throughout your shift
- There is no bus route to this location, nor can you walk onto the Toyota Plant grounds, so you must have a vehicle (or access to one).
- NO Rotating - Monday – Saturday (Shift times can vary, must work 10-12 hours as required by production)
- 1st Shift: 6:30AM – 6:30PM
- 2nd Shift: 6:30PM – 6:30AM
- 1st Shift: $15/hour
- 2nd Shift: $16/hour
- South side, 78264 (Toyota Campus)
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team that is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at our Company, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
#firstoptionworkforcesolutions #buildingbetterlives #hiring #satxjobs #manu210 #spanish3700 #toy3700 #hotjobs3700 #temp2h #auto210