Data Analyst - Sales Account Management
San Antonio, TX
FirstOption Workforce Solutions
San Antonio, TX
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Nationwide beauty product freighting company is looking for an mid- level professional versed in data analysis and preferably with a background in accounting. Candidates must be strong with analyzing data, spreadsheet design with intricate formulas, and can handle processing and following hundreds of commercial sales from order to delivery on a nationwide scale. This candidate must be able to analyze spreadsheets to determine anomalies, incorrect shipments, or and other issues with the purchase order to ensure customer satisfaction. Perfect candidates are individuals who enjoy looking through spreadsheets and tracking data on a day to day basis.
- Data input of product information and product line
- Conduct analysis, retrieve data and compile information between files
- Create purchase orders and sales orders
- Create product portfolios of customers
- Create and manage reports in Excel
- Maintains inventory accuracy for product lines
- Coordinates with logistics to handle transportation regarding orders
- Work directly with accounting to ensure order completion
- Follow up with claims and damages
- Expert level in Excel
- Familiarity working with customers
- Good overall concept of prices (cost & sell)
- Strong math aptitude and highly detail oriented
- Experienced with researching, verifying and confirming pricing information
- Follow up with strong organizational skills
- Ability to think independently and detect problem issues
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Work within deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Follows instructions and procedures easily
- 10 key touch required
- Customer service experience a plus
Monday - Friday
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Workforce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at our Company, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.