A statewide truck accessory and gooseneck trailer company, with the largest inventory of truck and trailer parts in South Texas, is looking for a customer service representative to join their growing team. You could be a part of a long-standing, dedicated staff that provides benefits and potential advancement!
- Custom Truck and Gooseneck Trailer Customer Service.
- Work back counter of store.
- Work with customers on products.
- Help show and describe accessories.
- Show different products pertaining to trailer mods and customizations.
- Suggest certain types of accessories, modifications, and services.
- Must maintain floor show room and front counter area.
- Stock merchandise and input inventory
- Any other tasks assigned.
- Will need to have amazing customer service skills.
- Needs to be sharp, learn products and services quickly and easily to help customers.
- Will need to have a great personality that jives well with customers
- Must work well with others in front office sales and warehouse
- Must pass background check and drug screen.
- Depending upon experience
- $15-$20 per hour
- Central San Antonio near AT&T Center
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at our Company, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
#temp2hire #clad210 #satxjobs #day3700