Are you tech savvy? Do you have strong customer service skills? Do you have a great phone voice? If you answered yes to all these questions, then we may have the perfect job for you! An electrical manufacturing company in New Braunfels is seeking a Customer Service Phone Tech to join their growing team!
- Responsible for providing technical problem resolution
- Troubleshoot issues with security products
- Responsible for onsite/offsite product training
- Increase personal technical knowledge by reading trade publications, operating manuals, and diagnostics information, and attending conferences or seminars.
- Routinely observe operational performance and install of security product and updates when necessary, to increase product knowledge and technical skills.
- Maintain detailed records of daily interactions with customers, installation activities, reported issues, and completed solutions along with any further actions required of management, returns, replacements or repair personnel.
- Develop training manuals and troubleshooting procedures to help both support personnel and end users interact properly with security products.
- Reads and works with drawings, process sheets, operations manuals, schematics and work orders.
- Test and repair electronic boards, parts, hardware, and other manufactured security products using hand tools and power tools and machinery.
- Ship product parts under warranty and for repairs or lost items to customers.
- Attends, sets-up demos and actively participates during tradeshows.
- Maintains logs and reports; customer phone, repair, inventory logs/reports etc.…
- Follows established procedures, work instructions and operational controls implemented to comply with all applicable legal requirements.
- Follows safe working practices and properly wears personal protective equipment.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Knowledge of electronic principles, concepts and testing procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret installation instructions, blueprints, process sheets, operations manuals, schematics, and work orders.
- Ability to use electronic testing equipment, measuring devices and hand tools.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- Skills in effectively listening and communicating verbally and in writing.
- Strong communication skills and ability to remain calm and professional in all circumstances and ability to use tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to operate office equipment; computer, phones, fax, etc.….
- Bilingual; English/Spanish, preferred.
- Monday – Friday
- 8am to 5pm
- Must be willing to work weekend hours, and overtime as required.
- $16 Per Hour Starting Wage
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at our Company, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
#firstoptionworkforcesolutions #buildingbetterlives #hiring #nbtxjobs #temp2h #clad210 #it210