Construction - Sign Installation - Schertz
Schertz, TX 78154
Custom Sign Installer
Do you like to travel for work and see the city and/or surrounding Texas areas?
Do you have a flexible schedule and can work overtime?
FirstOption WorkForce Solutions
San Antonio, TX
An interior retail sign manufacturing and installation company that’s been in business for 25 years is looking to add a sign installer to their installation team! (They do not do outdoor billboards or outdoor pylon signage.) Signs must be installed with the use of hand tools and power tools to install signage in retail stores. Candidates must be able to use a scissor lift and install and/or remove previous signage. A company vehicle is provided when working. Overnight travel is required--the employee must be available to stay 1-2 nights as needed per week. Hours vary based on location/project. Per Diem and hotel paid by company.
- Installing graphical and decor elements per client instruction and guidelines
- Unloading and categorizing all supplies, materials and fixtures utilized for the projects
- Use of hand tools and power tools
- Use of scissor lift
- Ability to perform daily essential physical functions of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Must have driver's license to drive company vehicle
- Practical knowledge and use of hand and power tools
- Professional appearance
- Must be able to conduct oneself in a professional manner and interact well with the general public
- Must be able to complete general paperwork
Workers MUST be flexible with work schedule. Schedule will be according to the job that is needed. Could be during the day or if something needs to be done asap it could be done that evening. Additional pay is offered during night time hours. Majority of works will be during the day, but all installers must be able to work nights or travel for 1-2 days at a time when needed.
$14-$16 per hour
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Workforce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.