Are you in construction and tired of the heat? This night position may be the perfect job for you!
A local San Antonio contractor is looking to hire a night crew for a runway construction project. They will be helping with the renovation and construction of a runway at Lackland AFB. The construction company is looking for experienced construction candidates to work five 7-hour shifts and one 9-hour shift, all overnight. This will be a 3-4 month project depending upon progress.
This construction project has a deadline of 90 days.
- Demoing concrete
- Picking up or shoveling debris
- Power washing the equipment/runway
- Cleaning vehicles
- Replacing concrete joint sealants
- Any other task's necessary to help complete the job
- Driving large vehicles
- All Employees must pass a background check and gain access on the base at Lackland. No Felonies or Drug Charges.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Workers are required to work in tough, dirty, labor-intensive conditions.
- Any other tasks assigned.
Start your training during the day ASAP!
PERFECT ATTENDANCE ON THIS PROJECT IS A MUST
- Tuesday Night: 11:30 PM – 7 AM (7 Hours)
- Wednesday Night: 11:30 PM – 7 AM (7 Hours)
- Thursday Night: 11:30 PM – 7 AM (7 Hours)
- Friday Night: 11:30 PM – 7 AM (7 Hours)
- Saturday Night: 11:30 PM – 7 AM (7 Hours)
- Sunday Night: 11:30 PM – 9 AM (9 Hours)
- Hours may vary by 30 minutes.
- Overtime Required
- Lackland AFB, 78227
- Southwest area of San Antonio inside 410
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at our Company, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
#firstoptionworkforcesolutions #buildingbetterlives #hiring #satxjobs #tempwork #cons210 #night3700