San Antonio, TX
FirstOption WorkForce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption WorkForce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption WorkForce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Primary Responsibilities include, but MAY NOT BE limited to:
- Placing, finishing, protecting and repairing concrete in engineering and construction projects.
- Setting concrete forms, ensuring they have the correct depth and pitch.
- Work outside in the elements.
- Follow safety guidelines.
- Previous experience in construction or concrete.
- Must have reliable transportation to drive to work sites.
- Must pass drug test.
- Must have steel toe shoes. Other PPE required will be provided.
Shift: Mon-Fri 7am-4pm (some Saturdays)
Pay: $12/hour - $20/hour depending on experience
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption WorkForce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption WorkForce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.