A metal manufacturing company is seeking an entry level CNC Machine Operator.
Are you looking for a local San Antonio company in a great location with solid consistent hours plus possibilities for overtime? Do you enjoy expanding your skills in manufacturing and working in a team building environment? Join this automated door systems company looking to start candidates asap! Full time employees can qualify for health benefits and PTO!!
Is primarily responsible for, but not limited to the following. New responsibilities may be added at the
discretion of the Fabrication Team Leader, whom they report to.
- Run scheduled components in time allotted
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on equipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly machine and safe workstation
- Replace worn tools as necessary while informing Lead of inventory levels
- Create programs as necessary for new items never processed
- Optimize existing programs for efficiency and ease of use by future operators
- Organize programs for ease of use
- 1-3 years HAAS or similar milling center setup and operation
- 1-3 years 2D programming with MasterCAM (preferred, not required)
- 1-2 Years operating CNC milling machines (preferred, not required)
- Should be able to use AutoCAD or similar 2D software
- Experience with Solidworks a plus
- Set up and operate machine
- Load previously established programs, and adjust as necessary
- Set up tooling required to run said programs
- Communicate issues with programs to machine shop lead as they arise
- Interpret detail drawings
- Use precision inspection tooling
- Comply with all safety policies
- Be available to run overtime as necessary
- Operate in a high-speed environment
- Operate as a team member
- Overtime is currently in effect. This requires AM associates to begin their shift at 5AM.
- Possible Saturdays
- $17-$21 (Depending Upon Experience & Shift)
- 78247 Northeast Central San Antonio
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team that is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at our Company, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
#firstoptionworkforcesolutions #buildingbetterlives #hiring #satxjobs #temp2h #manu210