CDL Class B Cement Truck Driver
San Antonio, TX 78219
FirstOption WorkForce Solutions
San Antonio, TX
FirstOption WorkForce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption WorkForce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption WorkForce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
JOB TITLE: CDL Driver Volumetric Mixer Truck
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Flowable Fill Truck Operator is responsible for operating a volumetric concrete mixing truck that is used primarily for delivery / mixing flowable fill for water and sewer line backfills but can also be used for delivering / mixing concrete for driveway and sidewalk restoration work. The Operator is responsible for loading sand with a front-end loader and cement from the storage silos into the truck. Daily cleaning of the auger and truck is required along with other preventive maintenance activities (housekeeping).
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience with construction preferred, concrete, flowable fill
- Valid Texas Class A Commercial Driver License
- Operates equipment such as front-end loader to load mobile concrete mixing truck. Backfills trenches in order to complete repairs.
- Transports equipment, tools, and materials to and from job sites.
- Loads and unloads materials from trucks.
- Stocks vehicle with necessary equipment and material.
- Cleans, organizes and maintains facilities, tools and equipment.
- Observes and promotes all established safety procedures.
- Assists with the set-up of work zone barricades and signs for safety
- Conducts inventory of tools, equipment, and materials.
- Conducts inspections of equipment and reports mechanical concerns/issues for repair.
- Complete training on the proper usage of tools and equipment.
- May perform some manual labor work related to completing job
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SHIFT: 08:00AM-5:00PM Mon-Friday Some Saturdays
PAY RATE: $18/hour
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Workforce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.