An aggregate plant in South San Antonio is seeking plant personnel to run machines and heavy equipment. This position is not for the faint at heart, it is hot, dirty and hard work but if you are used to that type of work environment and enjoy overtime paychecks with 80 or so hours on them then this is the job for you!
- Operates straight or articulated rubber-tired tractor-type vehicle equipped with a front-mounted hydraulically powered bucket or scoop to lift and transport bulk materials from storage or processing areas, to feed conveyors, hoppers, and load trucks.
- Dry Plant are Front-Wheel Loaders and Fork-lift Sit-Down. Moving product/sand and production/product. Making of dry sand process. Dust Control spraying of water to minimize dust in area/air quality control.
- Wet Plant work with Skid Steer, Small Loader, and Excavator moving fresh sand and go thru cleaning process sand washing, screeners, belt maintenance, heavy equipment.
- Scale House/Weight Scale use computer for weighting sand, have knowledge in reading, writing, and computers.
- Control Room monitors physical control of panels and Power for Plant.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Pass a full physical
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must have experience in gear shifts and operating levers to lower & tilt bucket drives front-end loader forward to force bucket into the bulk material.
- Able to move levers to raise tilt bucket when filled, drive the vehicle to work site, and moves levers to dump material.
- Performs routine maintenance on the loader, such as lubricating, fueling, and cleaning
- Work boots are recommended
- Ability to lift to 50-70lbs
- Welding Experience (preferred)
- Preferred knowledge of laws, legal codes, government regulations, executive orders, and organization rules MSHA (Mining Safety Health Association), but not required
- Looking for experience in Aggregate Plants (Crushed Stone, Gravel, Sand, and Fill) and Sand Plants
- Looking for experience in multiple Heavy Equipment, Skytrak, Dump Truck, Bobcat/ Skid Steer Loader, Excavator
- Monday-Saturday (Some Sundays)
- 1st shift – 7:00 AM-7:00 PM
- 2nd shift – 7:00 PM-7:00 AM
- TONS OF OVERTIME!!
- $18.00-$22.00 per hour (DOE)
- 78073- Von Ormy location
- Far Southwest side of San Antonio
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at our Company, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
#firstoptionworkforcesolutions #buildingbetterlives #hiring #temp2h #satxjob #cons210 #spanish3700