A local concrete company in far southwest San Antonio is looking for an experienced AP/AR Clerk to join their team! Join a growing industry that provides benefits and opportunities to advance!
- Input Bills from Vendors
- Verify items have been received
- Verify pricing (confirm with person who issued the PO)
- Track Vendor credits (returns, warranty & for items not received)
- Review Vendor statements
- Credit card purchases
- Log credit card purchases towards PO's
- Enter all misc credit card purchases
- Reconcile and log payment in Quickbooks
- Log payments from customers
- Process credit card payments
- Compile deposits for credit card payments
- Track aging accounts from customers
- Convert Sales Orders to invoices
- Track open sales orders in the system
- Send out statements monthly
- Monitor aging accounts
Payroll/Other Employee Paperwork:
- Prepare time sheets and distribute
- Track vacation and sick time
- Complete paperwork and distribute Per Diem & Mileage Reimbursement
- Log Expense Reports and print checks to employees
- 3 years of recent AP/AR experience is required
- Experienced in Quick Books online is a plus
- Computer skills: Comfortable using bookkeeping software and computer spreadsheets.
- Detail-oriented: Responsible for developing accurate financial records and reports. They need to pay attention to detail to avoid errors and recognize errors that have been made.
- Integrity: Control of the financial documentation for an organization, and this information should be used appropriately and kept confidential. It’s important that Accounting Clerks guard against misuse of an organization’s funds by keeping transparent records.
- Math skills: Work with numbers daily and need to be comfortable with a range of mathematical operations.
- Must be okay with the office being on a concrete plant worksite.
- Office is small in size, and desks are in close quarters
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screening
- 8AM - 5PM (Full time)
- $18-$22 per hour
- Based on experience
- Health benefits, PTO, and potential bonuses available
- Outside San Antonio Texas
- Outside loop 1604 Southwest of San Antonio
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at our Company, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
#firstoptionworkforcesolutions #buildingbetterlives #hiring #temp2h #satxjob #clad210