8919 Tesoro Drive Ste. 500 San Antonio, TX 78217
Performs moderately complex Billing Accounting activities in accordance with policies, principles, standards,
and regulatory requirements.
- Collects, compiles, analyzes, and verifies financial data to ensure the integrity of accounting records.
Investigates and resolves discrepancies.
- Prepares analysis and schedules in support of financial statements.
- Posts journal entries and other financial transactions, maintains general ledger, and reconciles accounts.
- Identifies efficiency gaps and recommends ways to improve processes and standards
- Prepares analysis and financial reports and statements, which may include profit and loss statements,
balance sheets, depreciation statements, cash flow, variance analysis, regulatory reports and filings.
- Prepares schedules for internal groups and external auditors.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- Minimum 2 years accounting/finance experience.
- CPA Preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, financial statements and reports, and
ledgers and journals
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in using accounting or related systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to review and analyze moderately complex accounting information
- Ability to identify, research, and resolve accounting issues
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment