2ND Shift Industrial Machine Operators Wanted - Seguin TX
Seguin, TX 78155
2nd Shift Industrial Machine Operators - Preferably Press Brake or Punch Press
FirstOption Workforce Solutions
San Antonio, TX
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Primary Responsibilities include, but MAY NOT BE limited to:
TITLE: Industrial Machine Operator - Sheer Press, Brake Press, Metal Grinding
- POSITION PURPOSE
To perform forming operations of parts according to prints and ensure all parts match prints and meet customer specifications.
- Have proper tools for the job
- Set up machines for jobs
- Perform quality checks on all parts produced
- Tracking efficiency of jobs as far as set-ups and run times
- Keep track of number of parts being run
- Keep work area clean and safe
- Choose proper tooling for specific jobs *
* MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to read prints
- Ability to use and read a caliper, tape measure, and protractor
- Must be available to work overtime, if needed *
- Equipment Selection – Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Mathematics – Using mathematics to solve problems
- Written Comprehension – The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- Information Ordering – The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations)
- Static Strength – The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects
- Visualization – The ability to imagine how something will look after it is moved around or when its parts are moved or rearranged
- Manual Dexterity – The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects
- Control Precision – The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine or a vehicle to exact positions*
* WORK ACTIVITIES
- Handling and Moving Objects – Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Performing General Physical Activities – Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as standing, climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and handling of materials.
- Getting Information – Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events – Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Work Environment – Must be able to work in an uncontrolled environment
- Controlling Machines and Processes – Using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material – Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems of defects
2nd Shift: 3PM-11PM Mon-Fri
.Job Location: Central Seguin area
Job Pay: DOE $13-$16
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Workforce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.