★ In-House Staffing Specialist Superstar ★
8918 Tesoro Drive, Suite 500 , San Antonio, TX 78217 San Antonio, TX 78217
People are the greatest asset and we work diligently to create and maintain a strong culture. Our company operates by adhering to Core Values that help give us the best possible customer service to our clients, our candidates and our co-workers. We are looking for a new staffing specialist who possesses the same goals.
The Right person is someone that can identify with our Core Values:
Maintain an urgency of service.
Nurture great relationships.
Mean what you say and do it.
Never assume – always deal with facts.
The Right person will have the following recruiting experience:
Identify potential applicants through a variety of sources to support a continuous flow of talent.
Scrutinize resumes to open requisites.
Compose engaging job postings.
Recruit potential applicants required to meet the needs of the clients we serve.
Interview and complete reference checks.
Execute background checks and drug screens.
Acknowledge phone and email inquiries from candidates and clients.
Sustain current information in the staffing database.
See projects from start to finish.
Nurture client relationships.
Employ skill marketing techniques to make high value placements.
Support all recruiting and office activities.
Follow company procedures.
- 3 + years of recruiting/staffing experience
- Experience with MS office suite and applicant tracking software
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt and learn while developing solutions
- Ability to work before 8 and after 5 when Client need demands it
Compensation:$38,000 to $50,000 Annually
Benefits Offered: Dental, Medical, Vision
Employment: Type Full-Time