VOIP Telecommunications Installer
$10-$14 San Antonio, TX 78217
VOIP Installation Service Technician Wanted - San Antonio TX
Full-Time Phone Service Technician who has experience with business or industrial telephone systems (Mitel, Nortel, Fortinet, NEC, etc.) and maintenance of associated internal wiring and sets.
FirstOption Workforce Solutions
San Antonio, TX
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Staffing Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Staffing is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Education & Experience
· Expertise in wiring infrastructure, sets, and troubleshooting of dial tone / T1 problems to the demarc
· Experience with VoIP
· Familiar with installation and maintenance of telephony equipment, cabling, and related documentation
· Telephone and computer experience. Including but not limited to: pulling cable (Cat3 & Cat5), terminations (110, 66, Krone, RJ11 & RJ45) up to 100 pair cables and troubleshooting wiring / CO dial tone problems
· Excellent ability at multi-tasking, setting priorities and tracking issues concurrently, with minimal supervision
· Experience with outside plant or premise wiring installations
· Knowledge of job drawings, sketches, prints and other project documentation
· Possess good interpersonal skills and customer service experience
· Working knowledge of test equipment (butt set, volt meters)
· Some administrative work to include personal time sheets, vouchers, advanced requests processed as required
· Maintain confidentiality, safety, and security standards at all times on assigned projects
· Experience with Cisco routers, switches and hubs a plus
· Long term career minded
· Must have telephone system experience
· Must be able to pass a background check
· Must be able to climb, squat, bend, and sit for prolonged periods of time
· High School Diploma
· Valid Driver’s License
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Workforce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.