Service Adviser - Tractor Trailer Vehicle Repair
San Antonio, TX
Service Adviser – Tractor Trailer Repair
FirstOption Workforce Solutions
San Antonio, TX
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Staffing Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Staffing is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Primary Responsibilities include, but MAY NOT BE limited to:
- Service manager will execute service and repair estimates on tractor trailer vehicles.
- They will be estimating axel work, brake job, body work, electrical repair, and other various types of repairs on these vehicles.
- Service adviser will be working with a large team of people to execute customer job orders
- Service adviser will be researching particular rare parts.
- Service adviser will also process purchase orders.
- Open and close work orders.
- Follow up with service techs on open work orders.
- Calculate estimates for customers inquiries on potential job orders
- 3 – 5 years of service adviser experience in a relative field preferred
- 2 – 3 years of Trailer Service Tech experience is a huge plus
- Must be computer savvy, able to learn software well, and can research parts via internet.
- Must have a background or familiarity with vehicle repair preferably with tractor trailer work.
- Must be able to work with many different types of people and have good customer service
Monday – Friday 8AM-5PM
I10 and Ackerman (Eastside San Antonio)
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Staffing offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Staffing is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.