Quality Control - Metal Manufacturing - 2nd/3rd Shifts
8918 Tesoro Drive , STE# 500 San Antonio, TX 78217
Quality Control Metal Manufacturing - Northeast San Antonio - 2nd/3rd Shifts
FirstOption Workforce Solutions
San Antonio, TX
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
2nd Shift - 3pm-12:30pm
3rd Shift - 9pm - 6:30am
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in a fast - paced environment pulling samples from plant floor
- Inspect all received material including: raw material, premanufactured material, hardware, welding consumables, and returned product
- Read drawings to determine specifications and tolerances for a variety of machined metal components
- Able to utilize a wide variety of inspection tools, particularly the use of micrometers, calipers, height gauges, etc. to inspect product
- Define problems and report all issues with product to management for analysis and disposition
- Ensure that containment activities take place when discrepancies and non-conforming product is identified
- Work will require individual to enter plant areas where performance factors such as: heat, humidity, noise, lifting of materials and working around equipment will be encountered
- Comply with all safety requirements and proper use of PPE
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- High School diploma or GED, preferred
- Previous work in Quality Control/Quality Assurance, preferred
- Possess the ability to read and understand product drawings, preferred
- Working knowledge and ability to use measuring instruments and test equipment
- Good oral and written communication skills
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Workforce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.