Quality Assurance Assistant
Boerne, TX 78006
Boerne, TX – Quality Assurance Assistant (Food Manufacturing)
FirstOption Workforce Solutions
San Antonio, TX
A food manufacturing company that focuses on curating, blending, and packaging is seeking a quality assurance assistant to join their fantastic team of employees! Job responsibilities include:
- Conduct plant Audits
- Audit food safety, defense, quality and SQF documentation
- Monitor and verify all sanitation records
- Report any known food safety issues to supervisor
- Has authority to place on hold any products and/or equipment that do not meet Texas Star Nut and Food Co., Inc. food safety standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be detailed oriented and have excellent follow up and computer skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and team interaction skills
- Trained in food safety and quality, including certifications in HACCP and SQF
- Must be punctual and dependable
- Must be able to work with a team and manage other personnel
- Must be able to comply with all safety and cleanliness requirements
- Knowledge of food safety programs and quality control programs (preferred)
- Education in food safety programs and FDA requirements (preferred)
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
- Ability to climb ladders/steps and work on platforms.
Monday - Friday, 3:00pm - 2:00am (or until the job is done)
Weekends and overtime as needed
Boerne, TX 78006
Compensation and Benefits:
FirstOption Workforce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.