Project Coordinator and Manager
Bulverde, TX 78163
Project Coordinator and Manager – Bulverde, TX
FirstOption Workforce Solutions
A local wholesale sign manufacturing company with great employee retention is looking for a project coordinator to facilitate in the sale and fabrication of channel letters and aluminum extrusion cabinet signs.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Communicating quotes to customers as provided by Management
- Receiving, reviewing, and entering purchase orders in the manufacturing system upon receipt. This includes:
- Confirmation of receipt of order to customer
- Review of all associated drawings, LED layouts for accuracy and communicating project-specific comments to Manufacturing for approval
- Receiving and communicate all approved drawings back to the customer and getting customer approval
- Receiving and communicate customer approval back to management and manufacturing
- Coordinating Warranty orders with management as needed
- Facilitating any changes made once the manufacturing process has started
- Overall communication with customers, management, and manufacturing as needed to keep projects on schedule
- Has strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work well with customers and co-workers effectively
- Able to work independently
- Able to coordinate projects simultaneously with co-workers, customers, and management
- Strong time management skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Well-versed in MS Excel, MS Word, and Outlook
- Sign manufacturing experience is a big plus!
Monday – Thursday, 7:00am – 4:30pm, Friday 7:00am - Noon
Bulverde, TX 78163
Compensation and Benefits:
FirstOption Workforce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.