Plant Technician - Production
San Antonio, TX 78220
FirstOption WorkForce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption WorkForce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption WorkForce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT MAY NOT BE LIMITED TO:
Manufacturing Company that is a distributor of inorganic chemicals on Southeast side of San Antonio is looking to add a Plant Technician to the team
• Responsible for manufacture and packaging products.
• Mark materials with identifying information such as lot number or other codes.
• Record amounts of materials or items used in manufacturing.
• Drive vehicle/forklift to transport stored items between warehouse and plant.
• Weigh / count items within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
• Responsible for quality control.
• Proper labeling.
• Ensures work areas and plant is clean and safe
SHIFT: Rotate every 2 weeks
- Must be able to work rotating shifts; 7am - 4pm, 3pm - midnight, and 11pm - 8:00am
PAY RATE: Depending on Experience
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Must be able to communicate in English (read, write, understand instructions)
- Must have good work tenure (At least 2 years at each job)
- Forklift experience a plus.
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
- HS diploma or GED or one-year related experience.
Interested? Text me at 210-943-9990
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
FirstOption WorkForce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption WorkForce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.