Mechanical Machine Maintenance Technician - Metal Fabrication
San Antonio, TX
Mechanical Machine Maintenance Technician Wanted - Metal Fabrication
FirstOption Workforce Solutions
San Antonio, TX
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Staffing Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Staffing is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Job Description :
- Local Industrial Ice Bagging Machine Company is looking for a mechanically inclined individual. Candidates with experience using power tools, pneumatic tools, MIG welding, metal fabrication, minor electrical trouble shooting, or a background in vehicle mechanics. Those who have a background on conveyor maintenance are also welcome to apply. Individuals are asked to learn many different task's throughout the shop involving the development and structure building of ice bagging machines, ice storage containers, and other products relative to the ice market. Most of the metal is stainless steel.
- 2-3 years of mechanical training or professional work experience
- Must be able to read a tape measure accurately to the nearest 16th of an inch without error constantly
- Must be open to learning new procedures and ways of machine development or troubleshooting
- Must be able to work in a open shop environment involving a cold or hot atmosphere
- Must be able to work well with a team of 10+ shop tech staff
- Must be open to learning new skills such as welding, fabricating, or electrical troubleshooting.
- Must not be unable to switch task to basic assembly and floor maintenance when necessary
- Pay will variate depending on experience ($15-$17 per hour)
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Staffing offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Staffing is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.