Inventory Control and Purchasing Clerk
Schertz, TX 78154
Inventory and Purchasing Clerk Wanted -
FirstOption WorkForce Solutions
San Antonio, TX
FirstOption WorkForce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption WorkForce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption WorkForce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
- Track and maintain consumables inventory and order/receive supplies & parts as needed/directed. Ensure the inventory system is being implemented and followed and submit process improvements to management when appropriate.
- Drive company vehicle to pick up orders when needed.
- Communicate with maintenance to ensure proper parts are ordered and received in timely manner.
- Code purchases for expensing, physical inventory counts, participate in storage/organization cleanup and improvement.
- Improve record keeping, report losses to management and reduce waste/costs and inefficiency.
- Keep electronic and written records up-to-date and available to management at all times.
- Request multiple bids/shop when necessary to ensure best purchasing value.
- Meet with vendors/suppliers and negotiate favorable terms/pricing and stay current with product advancements, industry trends.
- Take direction and new responsibilities as directed by management to improve efficiencies in office/repair shop.
- Lead by example in Best Practices of inventory, storage, purchasing, record keeping, housekeeping, organization and clear communication.
- No direct supervision of employees.
SHIFT: 6:00AM-4:00PM Mon-Friday (Possible Saturdays if needed)
PAY RATE: $15-$16/hour
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Workforce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.