Food Manufacturing Production
Boerne, TX 78006
Boerne, TX – Production (Food Manufacturing)
FirstOption Workforce Solutions
San Antonio, TX
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
A food manufacturing company that focuses on curating, blending, and packaging is seeking a roasting operator to join their fantastic team of employees! Job responsibilities include:
- Assist in verifying weights of raw product and ensuring proper weights in packages produced.
- Assist in verifying ingredients loaded into the processing machines matches the ingredients on the production work order.
- Loading product into the machines for processing, along with any other raw products required for the process.
- Observing the machine during production to make sure that the product is being processed by the machine effectively and efficiently, monitoring all safety requirements for the processing, and notifying the plant manager of any issues observed.
- Assist with the production process to make sure that there is minimal waste/loss of product during the production process.
- Notifying the plant manager if there is any indication the product does not meet the production quality or safety standards.
- All staff must report any known food safety issues to supervisor.
- All staff has the authority to place on hold any products and/or equipment that do not meet Texas Star Nut and Food Co., Inc. food safety standards.
- Loading the finished product into storage containers, properly sealing each container, and assisting with transporting the finished product to the bulk storage area.
- Assists in verifying the weight of the finished product and completion of the work order.
- Notifying the plant manager of any issues noticed with the production equipment.
- Follow prescribed safety and cleanliness procedures and perform duties as required, including assisting with the cleaning of machines, machine components, cleaning floors, sinks, restrooms, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Must be able to work with other personnel in a team environment and take direction from supervisors.
- Must be able to comply with all safety and cleanliness requirements.
Monday - Friday, 6:00a - 5:00p (or until the job is done)
Weekends and overtime as needed
Boerne, TX 78006
Compensation and Benefits:
FirstOption Workforce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.