Field Service Technician
San Antonio, TX 78202
A local Automotive Company is hiring a Field Service Technician.
The Field Service Technician will repair brake lathes, tire changers, car lifts, air compressors and oil lubrication equipment and provide outstanding customer service.
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems. Heavy lifting required.
- Report missing or broken inventory tools daily / weekly to Supervisor
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending repairs.
- Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; attending paid training classes.
Education and/or Experience
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must have relevant experience
- Must have Mechanical Aptitude
- Must have a valid Driver License
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be okay with travel, at least 1x a week
- Must pass a background check
- Must pass a drug screen
- Must have own tools