Field Service Tech - Austin, TX
Austin, TX 78719
Field Service Technician (Automated Car Wash)
Call or text us at 210-879-7062
Ideal candidate would have experience in the industry. Candidate will be responding to service requests from customers for repairs on their car wash equipment. Candidate will also assist in the installation of all types of car wash equipment and support equipment.
Duties also include:
• Troubleshooting and repairing electrical, mechanical and plumbing problems on vehicle wash equipment that may include high pressure water systems, motors, control systems and PLCs
• Performing preventative maintenance on equipment
• Delivering parts and supplies to customers
• Diagnosing and repairing low voltage controls
• Completing work orders, daily time logs and weekly time sheets
• Other job related duties as assigned
• Clean driving record with no more than (1) moving violation within the past 5 years
• Clean background check (eligible to obtain military base access)
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Ability to comprehend and interpret equipment manuals and installation instructions
• Ability to organize and prioritize accordingly
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
• Ability to intermittently and repeatedly bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist and perform repetitive motion
• Ability to grasp, push, pull or do find manipulations, climb ladders, and stand for prolonged periods of time
• Ability to work in various weather conditions
• Computer knowledge/experience
• Experience with electrical equipment, HVAC, and pumps
•Machine Maintenance experience in the Car Wash Industry is a plus!
Provided by client:
• Company truck
• Mobile phone
• Tablet (for electronic work orders)
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:00 am – 5:00, with occasional overtime.
Must be available for weekend emergencies