Customer Service Representative (Call Center)
8918 Tesoro Drive, STE# 500 San Antonio, TX 78217
Inbound/Outbound Customer Service Representatives
FirstOption Workforce Solutions
San Antonio, TX
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
- Summary: The main function of a Customer Service Representative is to handle incoming calls and operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management. Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming calls as related to gas station inventories and deliveries.
- Obtain customer information and enter into computer program.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors or report them to supervisors.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
Project Description: Describe what your team does & how this project/your team impacts the business:
- This group handles incoming calls from gas stations
- Enters Orders, tank tests, etc.
- Runout Investigation
What does the team environment look like?
- Call Center
- Sit or Stand Desks
Top Required/Must Have Skills & Years of Experience:
- 1-2 years of Customer Service experience and Data Entry.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications – Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Completion of a speed and accuracy data entry test
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
North San Antonio area (1604 and 281)
1st Shift: 6AM-3PM
2nd Shift: 3PM-12PM
Top 3 Preferred/Like to Have Skills:
- Positive Outlook
- Ability to Multi Task
- HS Diploma
How will the performance be measured?
- Number of calls handled
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Workforce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.