Class A CDL Dump Truck Driver & Heavy Equipment Operator
San Antonio, TX
Dump Truck Driver and Bobcat Operator Wanted - Class A CDL
Prefer to text? Text - 210-941-2901
FirstOption Workforce Solutions
San Antonio, TX
FirstOption Workforce Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
Local Concrete cutting company is looking for an experienced Class A CDL Driver that no only can drive and maneuver a large bedded dump truck, but is also willing to operate a bobcat as well to gather cut pieces of concrete. The driver doesn't need bobcat experience, but must be willing to learn. This is a construction company that does local and out of city work. Some work may from time to time require you to stay overnight, but expenses are covered. Plenty of overtime is given. You be okay with working out in the elements and coordinating jobs with construction crews.
- Some previous CDL Class A experience
- Preferred experience with a manual transmission
- Must be willing to learn or operate a bobcat to pick up and gather large pieces of concrete.
- Must be able to work out in the elements
- Must be willing to work out of San Antonio to surrounding city or town areas in the central Texas area.
- Must be looking for a long term position
- Position requires electrical grade steel toe boots
- Must be a team player and flexible with work schedule
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen - No DWI's in last 7 years, No Violent crimes
Monday-Friday (Some Weekends if needed) 6AM-5PM
$16-$18 per hour, plus $2 dollar increase after 3 months
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Workforce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.