CNC Machinist Wanted - SW San Antonio
San Antonio, TX 78217
Industrial Manufacturing CNC Machinist
San Antonio, TX
FirstOption Staffing exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Staffing Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in all we do.
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Staffing is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
• Responsible for the set up of CNC machinery to produce precision parts
• Troubleshoot CNC machine processes
• Will perform routine operational checks and repair work on functional parts of mechanical equipment and machinery
• Work planning and job control
• Install and monitor machine tooling
• Handle, install, and use raw materials and related fluids
• Inspect parts for quality and conformance with specifications
• Must have high school diploma or GED
• Experience & knowledge of general machining principles
• Experience with precision metrology instruments
• Blueprint reading
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Must be available to work 1st shift, 2nd or 3rd shift.
• $14.00 - $18.00 DOE
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Staffing offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Staffing is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.