San Antonio, TX 78226
CNC Machinist Programmer Wanted -
FirstOption Workforce Solutions
San Antonio, TX
Are you ready to join a team who is committed to delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable, punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person’s talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the questions above, we would like to talk with you.
• Responsible for the set up of CNC machinery to produce precision parts
• Troubleshoot CNC machine processes
• Writing the 2D program and all the manual programming adjustments.
• Figure out tools, produce the product, create the control plan, and understand the quality steps
• Will perform routine operational checks and repair work on functional parts of mechanical equipment and machinery
• Work planning and job control
• Install and monitor machine tooling
• Handle, install, and use raw materials and related fluids
• Inspect parts for quality and conformance with specifications
• Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to Program and Edit G and M codes per product blueprint specifications
- Minimum 5 yrs Experience in working in a Machining Environment.
- Must be able to help Train and Assist other operators as needed.
- Must be able to Work Over Time after the Scheduled Shift and Saturdays and Sundays as needed.
- Must be able to use Micrometers, Calipers, Depth Gages, Thread Gages and Functional Gages
- Must be able to Read Blue Prints and understand GD&T.
- Should have experience working on Casted, Carbon Steel and 17-4 SST Parts
- Must be able to Set Up and Operate Manual Machining Equipment such as Drill Presses, Bridgeport Mills, Engine Lathe, Belt Sanders, Surface Grinders
- Must be able to use Dial and Last Word Indicators to indicate the Part or Fixtures in a Lathe or Mill.
- Must be able to use an Edge Finder to Locate in X0 and Y0 Work Offsets
- Have experience using Renishaw Probe on a Mill
- Must be able to Setup and Run a CNC Mill, CNC Lathe with Fanuc Controls
- Must be Able to Setup and Operate a Conversational Grinder
PAY RATE: Determined upon interview based on experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Workforce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.