Boerne, TX - Equipment and Plant Tech (Food Manufacturing)
Boerne, TX 78006
Boerne, TX – Equipment Maintenance Tech (Food Manufacturing)
FirstOption Workforce Solutions
San Antonio, TX
A food manufacturing company that focuses on curating, blending, and packaging is seeking an equipment and plant maintenance tech to join their fantastic team of employees! Job responsibilities include:
- Daily management of the production and processing equipment, planning scheduled maintenance programs, working with Quality Assurance and the Line Operators to schedule downtime of equipment for maintenance procedures
- Obtaining and maintaining knowledge on the mechanics of production and processing equipment and understanding and ensuring compliance with manufacturers’ requirements for maintenance
- Maintaining logs of scheduled maintenance and documenting the completion of maintenance
- Completing work orders for unscheduled maintenance, preparing and maintaining proper documentation of all maintenance procedures
- Assists with repairs and maintenance of the facility as required, including regular inspections of the facility and completing required maintenance
- Assists in ensuring that the facility and equipment is maintained in accordance with Company safety requirements and other requirements established by external governmental agencies or other agencies as deemed appropriate by the company
- Advises corporate management of any situations noted during equipment and plant maintenance and inspections that pose a risk to the company, product assurance, employee safety or customer satisfaction
- Assists in analyzing long range requirements for equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Equipment and plant maintenance experience in a manufacturing enterprise
- Technical skills for machinery and plant maintenance
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Must be able to work with other personnel in a team environment and take direction from supervisors.
- Must be able to comply with all safety and cleanliness requirements.
- Ability to climb ladders/steps
- Ability to work on machinery, handle small tools and assembling/disassembling machinery
- Ability to drive a fork lift
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
Monday - Friday, 3:00p - 2:00a (or until the job is done)
Weekends and overtime as needed
Boerne, TX 78006
Compensation and Benefits:
FirstOption Workforce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We also offer genuine respect and appreciation for our team members who demonstrate loyalty, work ethic and dependability.
FirstOption Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer which includes protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.